- If everyone is a reincarnation from a previous life why is the world population increasing and not decreasing?
- The vast majority of people have no past life recall. How then can they break out of the karmic cycle, i.e. seeking to pay off our ‘karmic debt’ so that they can receive their ‘heavenly reward’, when at first they don’t know what evil they have previously done?
- Are we told anywhere that we can pay off our karmic debt? Has anyone ever shown a way that a person can do it himself?
- Since each soul should be progressively purified of evil through their many reincarnations why isn’t the world becoming a better place to live in?
- Why is there so much human misery in eastern countries where karma and reincarnation have been accepted for years?
The Bible says:
About the person who does not believe in Christ as their Saviour:
- Hebrews chapter(c)9 verse(v)27-28 “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many.”
About the person who does believe in Christ as their Saviour:
- 1Thessalonians c4v14 “For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus (in this context a picture of the death of believers), will God bring with him.”
- 1 Corinthians c15v52-57 “Behold, I shew you a mystery (that is a truth revealed); We (believers) shall not all sleep (in this context a picture of death), but we shall all be changed, … the dead (the context shows that it refers to believers who have died) shall be raised incorruptible, and we (living believers) shall be changed. For this corruptible (body) must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- 2 Corinthians c5v8 “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”
- Philippians c1v23-24 “For I am in a strait betwixt two (or hard pressed between two thoughts), having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh (remain in the body) is more needful for you.”