We are a diverse group of people, that can confidently face the biggest questions and concerns of life, including: the forgiveness of sins, death and the life after death. This is because we have individually trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour and have consequently found God to be true. He has changed and satisfied our lives, given us peace and hope and been someone on whom we can rely. Feel free to look around and learn more about what we believe and do. We warmly invite you to come to our next meeting. Wallington Gospel Hall is 5/10 minutes walk from both the Wallington Railway Station and major bus routes. Further information about Wallington is available at Wikipedia.
Address: Wallington Gospel Hall, 25, Ross Road, Wallington, Surrey SM6 8QN
National Lockdown: Covid 19 cases are too high to open yet. The current coronavirus outbreak is both deeply unsettling, but for those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour it is also a reminder of what a precious comfort He gives. As you can see this website does have a “Good News” section that we would recommend you to visit.
You are Welcome to a socially distanced Carol Service on Saturday 19 December @ 5:30pm
‘Tier 3: Very High alert
• places of worship remain open, but you must not attend with or socialise with anyone outside of your household or support bubble while you are there, unless a legal exemption applies’
The Evolution Crisis
- What Is Enough For God?
- Five Crowns For The Believer In Christ
- Can I Get Lucky With God?
- Spiritual Blessings – Everlasting Life
- One Creator-God; One Race-Human; One Blood-Red; One Problem-Sin; One Solution-Jesus Christ
- No Clear Bible Text For Christ Dying For Our Sins
- The Confident Saviour
- Freedom From Fear
- Shutting Down So That Others Might Live
- What Is Justification?
- God’s Forgiveness Of Sins
- Who Is The Holy Spirit?
- How Do I Know That God Loves me?
- 1 & 2 Timothy: Common Subjects
- How Do We Know That The Bible Is true?
- The All-Sufficient Sacrifice Of Jesus Christ
- “None Is Good But God” – So Is Christ Not God?
- As Jesus called the Father “the only true God” then is Jesus God?
- The Strategy Or The Wiles Of The Devil
- Comparing Islam in the Quran with Christianity in the Bible
- Some Proofs Of Jesus Christ’s Resurrection
- Comparing The God Of The Bible With Allah Of The Qur’ân
- The Spiritual and Eternal Blessings (or Gifts) and Identity of the Believer in Christ
Comments about the last article: “This article is assuring”, “Much appreciated and will be passing this on to many friends”, “Your notes are very comprehensive and I am sure that they will be very useful for people as they search the scriptures”, ” I must say this article is fantastic. I will be sharing it with my extended Christian families/House Group”, “The article is very good, encouraging and enlightening.”
There is the Youth Questions Box which has some of the talks given to the youth: Question Box
This includes: Is there Evidence for the Existence of God? …. The Big Bang Theory …. Is the Bible …. Trustworthy, Reliable and Not a Myth?
Who is the devil? … How Does The Devil Affect People? … What is the Origin of the Human Races? …. What is Hell? …. UK General Election May 2015.
From Google Analytics monthly reports, people from the following countries have visited this website: Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivore, Crimea, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland (Republic), Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, St Lucia, Sudan, West Indies, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, West Indies and Zimbabwe.